We currently have a position open for a payroll administrator who will be in full charge of all responsibilities related to employee payroll processing for 200 + employees. Salary is based on experience. This is a full-time position at our headquarters in Clinton Twp., MI, and comes with full benefits package, paid vacation, paid sick leave, and major holidays. For additional information please email email@example.com. If you are interested please call us at (586) 846-2202 right away!
Daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Tracking and auditing employee time and attendance
- Maintaining employee vacation/PTO calendars
- Maintaining records including all new hires, changes, and terminations
- Managing all employee deductions, both mandatory and voluntary
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly reconciliation and reporting
As a Payroll Specialist, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and to manage multiple deadlines. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA in Business Administration or similar
- FPP or CPP certification from American Payroll Association preferred
- 10 years of payroll/benefits experience in a multi-location environment
- Advanced MS Excel